Exceptional value with no hidden extras
Albatross tours are genuinely inclusive and already include special excursions, feature dinners and sightseeing tours for you - we even include tips to your Tour Manager and Driver! You will never be confronted with a long ‘optional activities list’. We believe these expensive, later charged, hidden extras are entirely predictable – so we have already included these experiences for youin our tours.
We encourage you to compare our tour prices on a cost per day basis, and take into consideration that Albatross Tours have NO additional ‘on tour’ costs. Rest assured, by the time you get back home and walk back through your front door you will not have paid any more. Albatross Tours offer exceptional value for money!
What's always included with Albatross?
- ALL sightseeing excursions, activities, locally guided tours and entrance fees as described
- Specially selected authentic style hotel accommodation in superb locations
- The services of a highly experienced and professional Tour Manager^
- Buffet breakfasts daily, often with a local flavour
- Dinners on the majority of evenings, including dining in special feature restaurants
- A complimentary beverage, plus tea and coffee with included dinners*^
- Spacious first class coach travel, with window seats for most guests^
- WiFi in hotels and on most coaches
- Tips for local guides, hotels, porters, restaurants
- End of tour tips for your Tour Manager and Driver
- Personal audio headsets on tour^
When travelling with Albatross there is complete transparency on where your money is going. You will find it so much more reassuring knowing exactly how far your budget will go – giving you the peace of mind of being able to enjoy every magical moment.
*Excluding Scandinavia tours
^Excluding the Swiss Christmas Holiday, as this is an independent tour
I hate hidden extras!
Just like you, I hate doing anything and suddenly discovering there are hidden extras and still more to pay! I think it is only fair and honest that if something should be included, it is. That is why I insist our tours are always genuinely inclusive and I promise that you will never step onboard one of our coaches and be given a long list of expensive ‘optional’ extras (so common elsewhere), which can be so stressful, and play havoc with your budget. Our Tour Managers are not reliant on kickbacks from special shops or optional extras with grossly inflated prices. At the end of you tour, when our Tour Managers’ put out their hand, it is not for a tip, it is simply to say farewell and to wish you well on your onward journey.