A pleasant and proud country of undulating green hills, charming country pubs, afternoon tea and cobbled country lanes, it’s unsurprising that many travellers feel their Europe tour isn’t complete without a trip across the channel to wonderful Britain.
At Albatross Tours, we craft comprehensive UK tour packages that explore the best sites and experiences in England, Scotland and Wales. Whether you want to experience the bustle of the big cities like London, Leeds and Edinburgh, the charming hamlets in the Lakes District or the Highlands, or the mystery of medieval sites like Stonehenge, we have a British tour that’s perfect for you.
- The Trossachs: Located in the centre of Scotland, The Trossachs is a dreamy destination that is home to Scotland’s first national park. This is a unique part of Scotland, right on the border between the highlands and the lowlands. Majestic lochs, wooded glens and thickly forested mountains provide a breathtaking vista.
- The Cotswolds: Sprawling across six counties in central England, The Cotswolds is a picturesque farming region with a number of small villages and towns. It is easy to lose yourself while wandering through the charming streets of Gloucester, Cheltenham or Cirencester as historic mansions, thatched cottages and Gothic churches abound.
- Monmouth: Locally known as Trefynwy, Monmouth is a small but bustling market town where the Wye and Mannow Rivers converge in southeast Wales. The town is equally famous as the birthplace of King Henry V and the home of Rockfield Recording Studio, where hit albums from the likes of Queen, Oasis, Iggy Pop and Coldplay were set to tape.
- Grasmere: One of the most popular destinations in northern England’s Lakes District, Grasmere is a hamlet town situated at the base of an extensive pastoral valley. In addition to stunning lakes and meandering trails through open fields, the town’s literary connections are a big drawcard for tourists. Wordsworth, Coleridge and de Quincey all lived in the town at one point.
Best of British
Explore Stonehenge to the ‘Bravehearts’ of Scotland and Tintern’s romantic Abbey, plus enjoy an overnight stay in Leeds Castle!
- Leisurely 2 and 3 night stays
- Small group size - 10 to 28
- 25 Meals included
- Character hotels in superb locations