Paris, Lyon & the French Alps Tour
11 Festive Days
- Enjoy a leisurely 4 night stay in Megeve
- Stay in authentic, character style hotels
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- Guaranteed 'My Time'
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- Personal group sizes up to 40
- Spend 3 nights in vibrant Paris, be enchanted on a special 'Paris by Night' illuminations drive
- Visit the magnificent Palace of Versailles
- Stay 2 nights in the centre of beautiful Lyon
- Explore 4 Christmas Markets in Paris, Lyon, Annecy and Milan
- Visit the fascinating Hospices de Beaune in Burgundy
- Stay 4 nights in beautiful Megeve surrounded by the soaring peaks of the Mont Blanc massif
- Visit lakeside Annecy and the ultra-chic ski resort town of Courchevel 1850
- Explore world famous Chamonix and take the glacier train to the dramatic Mer du Glace
- Enjoy ice curling and a romantic horse drawn carriage ride
- Savour Megeve's dining & elegant shopping
Day 1: Paris
Day 2: Versailles, ‘My Time’ and Paris Illuminations drive
Day 3: Paris sightseeing, ‘My Time’ and Christmas Markets
Day 4: Hospices de Beaune and to Lyon
Day 5: Lyon sightseeing, ‘My Time’ and Christmas Markets
Day 6: Annecy, Christmas Markets and Megève in the French Alps
Day 7: Chamonix, the historic Red Train and ‘My Time’
Day 8: A snow shoe walk and ‘My Time’ in Megève
Day 9: Chic Courchevel 1850 and ‘My Time’
Day 10: The Mont Blanc Tunnel to stylish Milan and Christmas Markets
Day 11: Milan
Incredible Value Inclusions
- All excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
- Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
- Travel in a first class air conditioned touring coach
- 10 nights authentic, specially selected hotel accommodation
- Hotel porterage (1 suitcase pp)
- Welcome drink Paris
- 16 Meals – Buffet breakfast daily (B) and 6 evening dinners (D)
- A complimentary wine, beer or soft drink with all included dinners
- Tea and coffee with all included dinners
- Local guides as described
- Personal audio system whilst on tour
- Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
- End of tour tips to Tour
- Manager and Driver, tips for local guides
- Albatross Tours Travel App
Crowne Plaza Paris Republique – 3 Nights
Mercure Lyon Centre Chateau Perrache - 2 nights
Housed in a listed Art Nouveau building, the hotel is perfectly located, less than 200 metres from the Christmas Markets in Place Carnot. Renovated in 2015, the hotel blends old style elegance with stylish and contemporary furnishings.
Aux Vieux Moulin, Megeve - 4 nights
Location, location! Set within 200 metres of the church square and the absolute heart of Megève, your cosy hotel has that distinct Alpine chalet style feel. The modern bar and restaurant harmonise beautifully with the more traditional wooden floors and comfy arm chairs and tables in the lounge area.
This tour was a great pace with organised excursions as well as down time. This suited us well and our experiences in the places we visited for the first time which allowed us to take advantage of getting a feel for the local sites.
Samantha & Aaron
I was a little hesitant about going alone, but everyone on the tour made me feel so welcome and the group as a whole bonded so well that I felt most included. I loved the time in Paris - such a beautiful city and the time at the Christmas Markets provided me with some very attractive ornaments and gifts. The time spent in Megeve with the snowy background was wonderful and will remain in my memory for years to come.
Thank you for a wonderful tour.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Guaranteed to Depart||Availability|
|7 Dec 2019||17 Dec 2019||NZD $4,759||Sold Out|
Book with Confidence
If you book and deposit on any of our tours, as long as there are just 10 or more people travelling on your designated group departure, we guarantee it will travel.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer and Oberammergau tours (over 8 days) or $100 on our Festive tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!