New Year in an Italian Castle Tour
7 Exhilarating Days
- Enjoy a leisurely 3 night stay in an Italian castle
- Stay in authentic, character style hotels
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- Guaranteed 'My Time'
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- Personal group sizes up to 40
- Celebrate New Year over 3 nights in a stunning Italian Castle set in the foothills of the Italian Dolomites
- Experience a New Year’s Eve Gala dinner with drinks in your centuries old castle hotel
- Stay in medieval Innsbruck and visit Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Take the Brenner Pass across the Alps, and follow the dramatic Val Sugana through the majestic, snow covered Dolomites
- In Bolzano, see Ötzi - the mummified mountain man
- Explore the canals and hump backed bridges of Venice
- Relax in the chic ski resort of Cortina d’Ampezzo
- Visit Lake Garda and picturesque Sirmione
- Enjoy a farewell dinner in elegant, stylish Milan
Day 1: Luzern
Your tour commences this evening in Luzern. Dinner tonight is included, but first we enjoy a welcome drink. This is an ideal opportunity to meet and get to know your fellow travellers.
Day 2: Swarovski Crystal Worlds and ‘My Time’ in Innsbruck
Day 3: Bolzano and CastelBrando
Day 4: Venice sightseeing, ‘My Time’ and a Gala New Year’s Eve dinner
Day 5: ‘My Time’ in your Castle or chic Cortina d’Ampezzo
Day 6: Sirmione on Lake Garda and stylish Milan
Day 7: Milan
Incredible Value Inclusions
- All excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
- Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
- Travel in a first class air conditioned touring coach
- 6 nights authentic, specially selected hotel accommodation
- Hotel porterage (1 suitcase pp)
- Welcome drink in Luzern
- 12 Meals – Buffet breakfast daily (B) and 6 evening dinners (D)
- A complimentary wine, beer or soft drink with all included dinners
- Tea and coffee with all included dinners
- Local guides as described
- Personal audio system whilst on tour
- Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
- End of tour tips to Tour Manager and Driver, tips for local guides
- Albatross Tours Travel App
Hotel Schweizerhof, Luzern - 1 NightThis 5 star hotel located on the banks of the Lake, in the heart of Luzern's old town, is one of Switzerland's finest hotels. The stunning interior reflects the brilliance of the grand era of the 19th Century. You will be charmed by the rooms which are discreetly elegant whilst being equipped with all the modern facilities required to ensure your comfort.
CastelBrando, Cison Di Valmarino - 3 Nights
A beautifully restored castle with sensitive modernisation has brought the original magnificence back to life. Guelph style decorative battlements, stone cellars, tapestries, swords and suits of armour set the scene for the elegant halls, dining rooms, manicured gardens and terraces overlooking the valley. Glorious for après dinner drinks on a summer evening!
AC Hotel by Marriott – 1 Night
We thoroughly enjoyed our 7 day trip, visiting three countries, seeing amazing places – the gracious old city of Innsbruck, the grand and imposing Castelbrando - all the time following the majestic Dolomite Mountains and to top all that, a visit on New Year’s Eve to the “floating” city of Venice! Our tour guide made our time so interesting – he was caring of all travellers with special attention to the older people on board. He is empathetic and has a great sense of humour. Our driver was a good driver, we always felt safe and relaxed. Thanks to them we had a good holiday!
Robert and Chesne
Overall the tour was excellent. The tour manager was very knowledgeable and helpful, and the coach driver had a great personality. I really enjoyed the excursions, particularly Cortina d'Ampezzo.
I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Our Tour Manager was an outstanding guide, very helpful and courteous throughout the tour. She was always on hand to advise and give advice when required. Loved the Castelbrando accommodation.
A wonderful tour, an experience of a lifetime - thanks to all involved in the organisation and planning of the tour.
Our higlights included:
- New Year's Eve dinner and festivities
- Castelbrando - great location and ambience
- Competent, efficient and professional tour manager
- Driving skill and friendly coach driver
- Visit to Venice
- Wine included with the meals
- Dinner included every day
- Location of the hotels - close to main attractions
Angela & Richard
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Guaranteed to Depart||Availability|
|28 Dec 2019||3 Jan 2020||NZD $3,929||Sold Out|
Book with Confidence
If you book and deposit on any of our tours, as long as there are just 10 or more people travelling on your designated group departure, we guarantee it will travel.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer and Oberammergau tours (over 8 days) or $100 on our Festive tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!