Belgium & Holland, Cobblestones and Windmills
10 days only $6,037 per person
- Leisurely 2, 3 and 4 night stays
- Small group size from just 10 to 28
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- Character hotels in superb locations
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- 'My Time' guaranteed
From medieval towns to quaint cobblestoned villages, delve deeper to discover the hidden treasures of Belgium and Holland. Cruise down canals, walk through fields of tulips, relax in beautiful town squares amongst ornate gabled merchant houses and explore fishing villages and windmills.
Experience the world famous Keukenhof Flower Festival on our 2 May departure. Spanning 8 weeks in April and May, 7 million flowers of all sorts, shapes and colours are magically displayed across 32 hectares – it is utter Tulipomania! Ask us for details.
- Enjoy a walking tour of historic Brussels including the Grand-Place
- Sample chocolate in the beautiful Galeries Royales
- Stay 3 nights in the heart of gorgeous Ghent
- Visit the Waterloo Battlefield, 1815 Museum, the Lion’s Mound and the 360-degree Panorama Painting
- Relax on a boat ride through Ghent’s delightful canals before dinner in a local restaurant
- Explore Ypres and witness the moving ‘Last Post’ under the Menin Gate
- 2 May departure will include the incredible Keukenhof Tulip and Flower Festival (instead of Het Loo Royal Gardens)
- Take a cruise through Rotterdam’s enormous port and visit the incredible Market Hall
- Visit the gardens and stables of the Dutch Royal Palace of Het Loo
- Enjoy your farewell dinner in the delightful red and white shuttered ‘toy house’ Dutch village of Haarzuilens
It’s not just about the Clogs and cheese!
Day 1: Brussels welcome
Day 2: Brussels Grand Place and Galeries Royales
Day 3: Waterloo and a boat ride through Ghent
Day 4: Ypres, Flanders Fields and Menin Gate
Day 5: Delightful Bruges
Day 6: 3 massive dykes and Rotterdam port cruise
Day 7: Amsterdam cruise and ‘My Time’
Day 8: Flowers, cheese and windmills
Day 9: Het Loo Royal Gardens and De Haar Castle
Day 10: To Amsterdam
Incredible Value Inclusions
Over $1,000 value of extras already included
- ALL excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
- Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
- Travel in a first-class air-conditioned touring coach
- 9 nights specially selected hotel accommodation
- Hotel porterage (1 bag per person)
- 13 Meals – including breakfast daily (B) and 4 dinners (D)
- Tea, coffee and a complimentary beverage with all included dinners
- Welcome drink in Brussels
- Hand Selected Albatross Experiences – special boat rides in Ghent, Rotterdam and Amsterdam, Waterloo museums, special Flanders Fields tour, Aalsmeer Flower market and Zaanse Schans historical windmill village
- Local guides as described in the itinerary
- ALL tips to your Tour Manager, Driver and Local Guides
- Personal audio system whilst on tour
- Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
- Albatross Tours App
- Albatross Memories Photobook
NO additional ‘on tour’ costs!
Hotel Amigo, Brussels - 2 nights
Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof, Ghent - 3 nights
Grand Hotel Karel V, Utrecht - 4 nights
Dates and Prices
Book with Confidence
If you book and deposit on any of our tours, as long as there are just 10 or more people travelling on your designated group departure, we guarantee it will travel.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer and Oberammergau tours (over 8 days) or $100 on our Festive tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!