Belgium & Holland, Cobblestones and Windmills
10 days only $6,037 per person
- Leisurely 2, 3 and 4 night stays
- Small group size from just 10 to 28
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- Character hotels in superb locations
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- 'My Time' guaranteed
From medieval towns to quaint cobblestoned villages, delve deeper to discover the hidden treasures of Belgium and Holland. Cruise down canals, walk through fields of tulips, relax in beautiful town squares amongst ornate gabled merchant houses and explore fishing villages and windmills. And in May, tulips bloom at the colourful Keukenhof Flower Festival!
- Enjoy a walking tour of historic Brussels including the Grand-Place
- Sample chocolate in the beautiful Galeries Royales
- Stay 3 nights in the heart of gorgeous Ghent
- Visit the Waterloo Battlefield, 1815 Museum, the Lion’s Mound and the 360-degree Panorama Painting
- Relax on a boat ride through Ghent’s delightful canals before dinner in a local restaurant
- Explore Ypres and witness the moving ‘Last Post’ under the Menin Gate
- 2 May departure will include the incredible Keukenhof Tulip and Flower Festival (instead of Het Loo Royal Gardens)
- Take a cruise through Rotterdam’s enormous port and visit the incredible Market Hall
- Visit the gardens and stables of the Dutch Royal Palace of Het Loo
- Enjoy your farewell dinner in the delightful red and white shuttered ‘toy house’ Dutch village of Haarzuilens
Special Keukenhof Flower Festival departures
Come join us on our special 2 May departure!
It’s not just about the Clogs and cheese!
Day 1: Brussels welcome
Day 2: Brussels Grand Place and Galeries Royales
Day 3: Waterloo and a boat ride through Ghent
Day 4: Ypres, Flanders Fields and Menin Gate
Day 5: Delightful Bruges
Day 6: 3 massive dykes and Rotterdam port cruise
Day 7: Amsterdam cruise and ‘My Time’
Day 8: Flowers, cheese and windmills
Day 9: Het Loo Royal Gardens and De Haar Castle
Day 10: To Amsterdam
Incredible Value Inclusions
Over $1,000 value of extras already included
- ALL excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
- Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
- Travel in a first-class air-conditioned touring coach
- 9 nights specially selected hotel accommodation
- Hotel porterage (1 bag per person)
- 13 Meals – including breakfast daily (B) and 4 dinners (D)
- Tea, coffee and a complimentary beverage with all included dinners
- Welcome drink in Brussels
- Hand Selected Albatross Experiences – special boat rides in Ghent, Rotterdam and Amsterdam, Waterloo museums, special Flanders Fields tour, Aalsmeer Flower market and Zaanse Schans historical windmill village
- Local guides as described in the itinerary
- ALL tips to your Tour Manager, Driver and Local Guides
- Personal audio system whilst on tour
- Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
- Albatross Tours App
- Albatross Memories Photobook
NO additional ‘on tour’ costs!
Hotel Amigo, Brussels - 2 nights
Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof, Ghent - 3 nights
Grand Hotel Karel V, Utrecht - 4 nights
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Guaranteed to Depart||Availability|
|2 May 2020||11 May 2020||
|10 Jun 2020||19 Jun 2020||
|7 Jul 2020||16 Jul 2020||
|17 Aug 2020||26 Aug 2020||
|1 Sep 2020||10 Sep 2020||
Book Early and SAVE!
SAVE $300 per person when you book and deposit by 31 October 2019. That's a saving of $600 per couple! Further discounts may also apply.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer and Oberammergau tours (over 8 days) or $100 on our Festive tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!