Austrian White Christmas Tour
10 Stunning Days
- Relaxed 3 & 4 night stays
- Stay in authentic, character style hotels
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- Guaranteed 'My Time'
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- Personal group sizes up to 40
- Celebrate Christmas over 4 nights in Leogang village in an 800 year old coaching Inn with festive drinks in the Samerstall stables and a horse drawn carriage ride on Christmas Day
- Savour the fabulous Christmas Markets in Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck and in the grounds of the delightful Schönbrunn Palace at dusk
- Enjoy a traditional Christmas Eve dinner, Turkey lunch on Christmas Day, a feature dinner in the centuries old Griechenbeisl Inn, Vienna and a farewell dinner and Swiss Folklore Show in Luzern’s Stadtkeller
- Stay 3 nights in glorious Vienna and explore the Vienna Woods visiting the Heiligenkreuz Monastery
- Be guided through the staterooms of the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace and astonishing Melk Abbey on the Danube
- Visit baroque Salzburg, enjoy a hot drink and biscuits in Austria’s oldest restaurant, visit the Silent Night Chapel, Kitzbuhel and Zell-am-See
- Stay in the winter resort of Innsbruck and visit Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Enjoy a farewell night in the lovely lakeside town of Luzern
Day 1: Vienna
Day 2: Heiligenkreuz Monastery, Vienna sightseeing and Schönbrunn Palace
Day 3: ‘My Time’ in Vienna and Christmas Markets
Day 4: Baroque Melk Monastery, Mondsee and Leogang in Salzburgerland
Day 5: The Silent Night Chapel, Salzburg sightseeing, ‘My Time’ and Christmas Markets
Day 6: Christmas Eve in the mountains - ‘My Time’ in Kitzbuhel and a cable car ride to the top of the Smittenhöhe
Day 7: Christmas Day - ‘My Time’ and a horse drawn carriage ride
Day 8: Medieval Rattenberg, Swarovski Crystal Worlds, ‘My Time’ in Innsbruck
Day 9: Vaduz to lake side Luzern and a Swiss Folklore show
Day 10: Luzern
Incredible Value Inclusions
- All excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
- Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager Travel in a first class air conditioned touring coach
- 9 nights authentic, specially selected hotel accommodation
- Hotel porterage (1 suitcase pp)
- Welcome drink in Vienna
- 17 Meals – Buffet breakfast daily (B), 1 lunch (L) and 7 evening dinners (D)
- A complimentary wine, beer or soft drink with all included dinners
- Tea and coffee with all included dinners
- Local guides as described
- Personal audio system whilst on tour
- Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
- End of tour tips to Tour Manager and Driver, tips for local guides
- Albatross Tours Travel App
Hotel Stefanie, Vienna - 3 NightsOriginally dating back over 450 years, the current building is a charming, traditional 4 star Viennese-style hotel. The Stefanie is perfectly located in the heart of Vienna near the Danube Canal and within easy reach of the Opera, St Stephen’s Cathedral and the pedestrian mall. Your hotel offers 130 rooms with very tasteful décor, private facilities, TV, radio and hairdryer and an excellent restaurant and bar.
Hotel Kirchenwirt – 4 Nights
Grauer Baer Hotel, Innsbruck - 1 NightSuperbly located just 200 metres from the historic city centre, this hotel has 196 rooms with private facilities. The hotel boasts style and tradition and features a restaurant, bar, sauna, steam-bath, solarium and a gym.
We had an amazing tour manager; not only was she knowledgeable, but so helpful and nothing was ever too much trouble, especially with my gluten free needs. She always made sure I was catered for, even buying me gluten free cookies to have when everyone else was having the Christmas cookies. She is truly exceptional and made our tour wonderful.
Dates and Prices
Book with Confidence
If you book and deposit on any of our tours, as long as there are just 10 or more people travelling on your designated group departure, we guarantee it will travel.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer and Oberammergau tours (over 8 days) or $100 on our Festive tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!