Christmas in a French Alpine Village Tour
11 Inspiring Days
- Enjoy 5 nights in the French Alps over Christmas
- Stay in authentic, character style hotels
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- Guaranteed 'My Time'
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- Personal group sizes up to 40
Imagine… celebrating Christmas in a classic chalet style hotel with astounding views over the beautiful French Alps and the mighty Mont Blanc massif. Now add Christmas shopping in the boutiques of Paris and Christmas Markets of lakeside Annecy, Chamonix, and chic Megève. Visit the exclusive ski resort of Courchevel 1850, travel by cable car up to the roof of Europe, take a train to the ‘Sea of Ice’, enjoy ice curling and a romantic horse drawn carriage ride.
- Celebrate Christmas over 5 nights in the French Alpine village of Cordon
- Spend 2 nights in vibrant Paris
- Savour the fabulous Christmas Markets in Paris, Lyon, Annecy, Chamonix and Megeve
- Stay 2 nights in the centre of beautiful Lyon
- Visit the fascinating Hospices de Beane in Burgundy
- Enjoy a Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas Day dinner and a Farewell dinner
- Visit the chic ski resort town of Courchevel 1850 and the gorgeous lakeside town of Annecy
- Explore world famous Chamonix, take the cable car to the Aiguille du Midi & the Glacier Train to the dramatic Mer du Glace
- Visit the fascinating Hospices de Beaune in Burgundy
- Take a romantic horse drawn carriage ride
- Stay in stylish Milan
- Shop in Milan's luxurious 'Golden Triangle' near the elaborate Duomo
Day 1: Paris
Day 2: Paris sightseeing, ‘My Time’, Christmas Markets and Paris Illuminations drive
Day 3: Hospices de Beaune and to Lyon
Day 4: Lyon sightseeing, ‘My Time’ and Christmas Markets
Day 5: Annecy, Christmas Markets and Cordon in the Haute Savoie
Day 6: Chamonix, the Aiguille du Midi, the historic Red Train, the ‘Sea of Ice’ and ‘My Time’
Day 7: ‘My Time’ in Megève and a horse drawn carriage ride
Day 8: ‘My Time’ in cosmopolitan Geneva
Day 9: Christmas Day – ‘My Time’ in a winter paradise!
Day 10: The Mont Blanc Tunnel to stylish Milan
Day 11: Milan
Incredible Value Inclusions
- All excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
- Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
- Travel in a first class air conditioned touring coach
- 10 nights authentic, specially selected hotel accommodation
- Hotel porterage (1 suitcase pp)
- Welcome drink in Paris
- 17 Meals – Buffet breakfast daily (B) and 7 evening dinners (D)
- A complimentary wine, beer or soft drink with all included dinners
- Tea and coffee with all included dinners
- Local guides as described
- Personal audio system whilst on tour
- Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
- End of tour tips to Tour Manager and Driver, tips for local guides
- Albatross Tours Travel App
Crowne Plaza Paris République, Paris - 2 nights
This 4 star hotel, set in a 19th century building on Place de la République, is a perfect base to explore Paris from.
Chalet Hotel Chamois d'Or, Cordon - 5 nights
This family run 4 star hotel has been in the Petit-Jean family for four generations. Located on the hillside above Cordon, this welcoming hotel prides itself on its rustic, alpine inspired design, decorated in wood and local stone with Savoie furniture and hand painted cupboards. The food is often local cuisine and the views from the restaurant and all the rooms sweep across the Mont-Blanc or the Aravis mountain range. Bedrooms feature that wonderful wooden decor and all have balconies with similar views. A perfect place to stay over
Great tour with an excellent Tour Manager and Driver.
This is a 'Must Do' tour and should be on eveyone's bucket list. The area of Cordon was superb! The hotel was brilliant as was the family who hosted us.
Dates and Prices
Book with Confidence
If you book and deposit on any of our tours, as long as there are just 10 or more people travelling on your designated group departure, we guarantee it will travel.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer and Oberammergau tours (over 8 days) or $100 on our Festive tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!