The Albatross Tours App
Enhance your Holiday Experience
- Your daily tour itinerary
- Helpful travel tips to prepare you for your holiday
- ‘My Time’ suggestions
- Interactive maps, even when offline
- Local weather guide
- Online currency converter
- ** NEW ** Messenger function. Send your whole group a welcome message!
Download the Albatross Tours App
Frequently Asked Questions
The Albatross Tours app is compatible on the following devices:
- Android Mobile Phones with software 5.0 or later
- Apple iPhones with software iOS 9.0 or later
- Apple iPad devices - note iPad mini devices are not compatible
Please note: If you have an older mobile phone (4+ years old) the App may not be compatible. A warning message will appear in the App Store or Play Stores when attempting to download the App.
If you are having trouble downloading the app from the App Store or Google Play Store please ensure your mobile phone has the latest software updates and has ample storage space available.
For Android mobile phones, the app is compatible on software 5.0 and above. For Apple devices, the app is compatible on iOS 9.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Unfortunately the app is not compatible with Android tablet devices or Ipad mini devices.
You will be able to access the Albatross Tours App three weeks prior to your tour departure date.
If you are travelling on multiple tours, your consecutive tour/s will be available three -four weeks prior to the tour departure date.
To access the Albatross Tours App, a valid booking reference number is required. Your booking reference number can be located in your pre-departure documentation.
To login to the app please enter the following details:
Booking Reference Number: Please refer to you pre-departure documentation.
First name: As it appears on your passport and Albatross Tours travel documentation
Last name: As it appears on your passport and Albatross Tours travel documentation
Special exceptions to be aware of:
If you have advised us of your middle name/s as per your passport then they will be required to be added in to the First Name field when you log into the Albatross Tours App.
For example, if you have advised us that your name is Felicity Jane Mary Smith.
Then you will need to write into the First Name field; Felicity Jane Mary and then in the Last Name field, Smith.
The Albatross Tours App is free to download in the Apple App and the Google Play Store. While the majority of features are available offline, data usage fees may apply and we recommend being connected to WiFi when available.
The majority of functions are able to be accessed offline. We do recommend while travelling to be mindful of international roaming charges and to be connected to WiFi when available.
Located in the 'More' section of your Albatross Tours App is now a 'Messenger' function.
Who can access the function?
- The messenger function is only available to the people who have downloaded the App and are on the same tour as you. You are not able to message guests on different tours to yourself.
- When sending the message, please be aware that everyone will be able to read this message. You are not able to send messages to individuals in your tour via this function.
Can I go back and delete my message?
- If you make a spelling mistake or any other error within the message, you will not be able to delete the message.
How will I know that there is a message waiting for me?
- When a message is sent, you will receive a notification on your phone to advise that there is a message available.
- The type of notifications that are sent from your application to yourself are called 'push' notifications. If you are not receiving them, then you will need to go into the setting of your phone to ensure that the notifications are allowed for the Albatross Tours App.
This is a new function that we have introduced and there will be updates in the future that will make the messenger function more user friendly!